Proud to be Made in the USA- Written by Anna Kulczycka, NB Intern
As independence day approaches, we urge our Ballers to remember the importance of buying products manufactured in the USA. Here are four reasons (for the 4th!) why we are so proud to produce our products, here, at home.
1) We have fair labor practices and ethical working conditions
- Our factories follow strict labor laws and we treat our employees with respect and fair pay. Many companies outsource their labor in order to find places where safety and basic human rights are overlooked to achieve cheaper wages for employees, Natural Baller is not one of those companies.
2) We keep our carbon footprint low
- Fashion is the second highest polluter in the world. It’s 2021, we have to remember there is no second earth, and we must work diligently to save this one from pollution and the perils of our overconsumption. As a small business that values American manufacturing, we are able to cut down on pollution created by outsourcing and reduce the devastating impact the fashion industry has on the environment.
3) We support the American economy
- As our nation recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to support the American economy and build back the workforce that was hindered by a global lockdown. Producing our products in America ensures that our brand works to support America's welfare in every way possible.
4) Our products are high quality and made to last
As you celebrate independence this weekend, take a look at the tags on your festive 4th of July ‘fit. Do they say “Made in the USA”? Probably not, because 97% of all clothing manufacturing is done overseas, and less than 10% of cosmetics are manufactured in America. Being made in the USA is just one of the many things that makes Natural Baller unique. We are proud to be made in the USA today and everyday, and we create thoughtful and high quality products so you are proud to shop with us! Before the holiday weekend is over, don’t forget to shop our sale and receive 20% off with the code: MADEINTHEUSA