2021 Trends That Will Have You Feeling Cute (Without a Filter)
We all have days when we just aren’t feeling cute, and 2020 seemed to be full of them. Thankfully, 2021 has brought us a burst of fresh, fun trends that serve as a great alternative to hiding behind social media filters when we feel self-conscious. Below are some of my favorite trends that are sure to have you feeling cute (without a filter).
Having a bad hair day? No problem. Claw clips are back and better than ever! They add a fun pop of color to your daily look, and are super versatile. Plus, they keep your hair out of your face, which can help with acne by reducing the transfer of oils to your face. These simple everyday accessories are super popular, so you can find them anywhere! A few of my favorites are linked below.
- Emi Jay- The perfect place for a special clip you can’t find anywhere else. A more expensive but unique option.
- Free People- Free People has a great selection of hair clips ranging in price and style. You can find some unique pieces as well as some more basic, inexpensive clips- all of which are adorable.
- Amazon- Simply type “claw clips” into the Amazon search bar and thousands of results will pop up. The perfect place to look for a classic, inexpensive option.
If you can scroll through your Pinterest or Instagram popular page without seeing a picture of nail art, you’re doing something wrong. Bright colors are trending this year, and nail art is such a fun and happy way to express your style. Social media is flooding with inspo, so search around a little before booking your next nail appointment! A few of my saved posts are below.
“No matter how much chocolate you eat, your earrings will still fit.” I saw this quote and confirmed (for the millionth time) why earrings are my favorite accessory. No matter what outfit you have on, or what you are doing that day, you truly cannot go wrong with a gold hoop. Putting on a pair is the easiest way to immediately feel more feminine and cute. My go-to hoop stores are below!
- ALV Jewels- Simple, trendy jewelry you can wear everyday. Tons of fun styles.
- BaubleBar- A great place to gather some basics. They have some really cute, inexpensive options and also have a selection of high end options as well. Truly something for everyone!
- Mejuri- This is the place to go if you are looking for some high quality jewelry you can wear everyday that won’t tarnish. I’ve had my mejuri pieces forever, they’re worth the splurge!
- LUV AJ- My absolute favorite pair of hoops are from LUV AJ. Their prices vary from middle of the road to expensive. They have a beautiful collection of Pave earrings that add the perfect amount of subtle sparkle to every outfit.
If celebrities like Hailey Bieber and Gigi Hadid are embracing loungewear on the streets, you can, too. Natural Baller has the BEST matching sets out there. Insanely soft, made in the USA from eco-friendly materials, and have a more fitted and feminine fit than your average sweat set. We have the perfect styles to take you from cozy couch lounging, to that trendy friend at brunch with an effortlessly cool look. Shop our loungewear below!